Saturday, January 3, 2009

A New Year

Here it is, another year to look forward to. A time to reflect on the past, and set new goals. I know, I know, the same old thing we revist as each new year aproaches. I am not big on making resolutions as I try to set goals throughout the year to work on. My friends have all been busy trying to come up with ideas of how to enrich their lives. Some friends have even enlisted the help of others to aid in their search for ideas. That said, I have decided that my goal this year is just to do some of the things that I have been puting off for years now. I am really good at making excuses for why I can't or shouldn't do things and I have resolved to stop that behavior.

I want to do the Wonderland Trail, I want to go back to school and get my masters, I want to be more active. (I like Matthew McConaughey's way of thinking, in that he strives to work up a sweat on a daily basis)I even started this morning with a jog around Greenlake. There are so many other things I want to do; take an acting class, audition for a play at the local theater (volunteer of course), maybe sing again. So many things, but all very fun.

I will try to keep you all aprised of how I am doing. Here's to a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Wow! Those are some pretty cool goals. I like the acting one. That would be fun.