Monday, September 29, 2008

Name that Subaru

It seems like everybody has a name for their car. Lucy's car is named BOB and Jeff's old car is named Hope, I have yet to find a good name for mine. I have tried naming my cars in the past but I kept forgetting what they were. Perhaps I am just not cut out to be a car naming person. The only object or thing I have named is Fred the Ficus.

So now I am putting this out into cyberspace for all to help me name my Subaru. To help you out a little,here is a list of assets my car has. My absolute favorite parts of the car are the butt warmers and the huge sunroof. My Forrester also as a ton of room, which came in handy this past weekend when Jeff needed help moving his HUGE TV from Seattle to Quincy. I also love that I can drive just about anywhere with it. (a lot of the hikes I like to do require a little "off roading")

So now that you have some of the specs on my car let me know if you can think of any names that will fit. Any ideas you guys have for a name would be greatly appreciated. I am looking forward to hearing your suggestions.

15 comments:

Jeff said...

I will have to give it some thought.

Jeff said...

I'm still thinking.

mooney said...

I am still waiting....

Anonymous said...

How about Roadie? Because you are always on the road, on the go.

Or maybe Chicaboomboom mobile? Ok, maybe not that one.

My only other entry is Butty, in honor of the butt warmers...ya know sounds like Buddy?

Alrighty, those are all the lame ideas I have.
~Lucy

mooney said...

Hmmm...Those are funny ideas. Maybe we can shorten the chicaboomboom idea to just chica or boomboom.

Anonymous said...

this is not very imaginative but how bout Sooby (pronounced like Scooby without the C). Saves time on saying subaru right!!!
If I have any lightning bolt ideas I'll try again!

the baker said...

i also thought of "butty" like lucy did...hmmm--maybe it's a sign?

mooney said...

Thanks for all of the great ideas. I am testing them out to see which one fits the best.

Jeff said...

How about "Butch."

mooney said...

Don't think that I will be naming my car Butch.

the baker said...

seriously jeff...butch???

Jeff said...

What?!?

Jeff said...

It's a good, strong, masculine name. And not creepy like "Butty." That just sounds naughty.

mooney said...

I think that I will keep looking. Maybe you should name your new car Butch. I think I will stick to a more friendly name.

mooney said...

I meant more feminine name not friendly.