Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm a weight watcher!

Yes, it is true, I have joined the ranks of Weight Watchers (WW). If you read Jeff's blog you will know that we, along with Lucy are in the midst of a bet where the person who loses the least amount of weight by June 1st must suffer a hideous consequence. We have some ideas as to what the loser will have to do but the jury is still out on that. I am really hoping to not have to shave my head by the end of this.

So as a result of this bet and the need to lose just shy of a million pounds, I decided to join WW. I figured that it would be helpful to be accountable to someone other than myself in order to be successful. I have been doing the diet for two weeks now and am finding it difficult to count the points. I really struggle with figuring out how many points things are when I do not have the cal, fat and fiber information available to me. Lets just say I do a lot of guessing. :)

I have also added exercise back into my life which I am loving. Every time I want to give up I hear Jillian's (biggest loser) voice saying, "if its burning that means your muscles are working". I just keep that in mind and push through the pain.

Here is your thought for the week:
You have to say, "I'm just not going to eat that anymore. I'm going to change my bad habits." Otherwise, you'll spend the rest of your life yo-yoing and you'll be miserable. By no means is it easy. - Kelly Osbourne

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Jillian wants your soul.

mooney said...

She scares me.